ARCHITECTURE AIR ARCHITECTURE RESIDENTIAL
    COMMERCIAL
    COMMUNITY/PUBLIC
    URBAN DESIGN &
ENVIRONMENTAL ART
    SMALL PROJECTS / MISCELLANEOUS  
  HOME  
  CONTACTS  
  SITE MAP  
  RELATED SITES / LINKS
  BACK  
     
AIR ARCHITECTURE
The Pilot House

The Pilot House, Pilot House Wharf, SA1 1UN

 

Refurbishment and conversion of the Pilot House, a Grade II listed building. Built in the 1880’s, the building was the headquarters of Swansea’s sea pilots; the building has had several uses since the sea pilots built a new HQ at Kings Dock lock. The current conversion involves fitting a new mezzanine floor and 2 floors in the tower. The ground floor workshop will become custom bicycle frame production facilities, the upper levels sales and fitting out of the finished cycles.